Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lilly's Birthday Scrapbook...Finally!

Lilly turned 3 years old 8 months ago and I have been dying to make her a scrapbook to commemorate her celebration at Disney World. Last weekend I finally finished it. It was so much fun to make. I have been collecting fun Disney papers and embellishments for months now. I ended up doing my journaling in the form of a story about "Princess Lilly's Birthday". That was kind of Lilly's idea. She wanted the book to be a story. I thought that was great and I went with it. I have to add that the best part of making this scrapbook was that Lilly participated too. During one of my scrapbooking sessions I gave her some scraps of paper, stickers, crayons, and a glue stick. She sat across from me and worked for an hour! I was so impressed. She said "Mommy will you put my page in the scrapbook?" Of course I will! The next day she asked me to put it on my blog. Can you believe 3 year olds these days know about blogs :)
I punched holes in Lilly's birthday cards and added them to the end of the book...

And last but not least Lilly's first scrapbook page...

It will be placed in the middle of the scrapbook right next to Snow White. That is where she insisted it go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...