Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Look Back

I went back and looked at some pictures from Easter at our house last year. I wasn't blogging then so I thought I would post some pictures to share with you. This is the centerpiece I did for our dining room table. We had the whole family here for lunch after church. Doug and I love hosting the holidays at our home. I love this topiary. I grew it and formed it and kept it for a couple of years but it died this year :( I have to start another one. This picture makes me miss it. The pansy table cloth was my Granny Dot's from the 1950's. She used it for her bridge table I'm sure. I picked up the flowers from Micheal's last year. They are silk but they look SO real! I made these little chenille stem baskets for each place setting. The tutorial is from Martha of course. Easter wouldn't be complete without an Easter Bonnet! I made the one below for Lilly. I bought the hat for $1 at Target in the dollar spot and added some ribbon and silk flowers to embellish. She wore it for like 2 seconds so I don't have any great shots or her modeling it, but it looked cute hanging on her little chair.

I hope ya'll are having as much fun as I am fluffing your nests for Easter.

Have a blessed weekend~Molly

1 comment:

  1. I love the little Peep in the basket! The colors you used are my favorite! Sooooo cute!! XOX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...