Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crafting With Cassandra

Yesterday I headed up to Dade City to spend the day crafting with Cassandra. I can't even tell you what a blessing it is to have such a sweet, down to earth, talented friend who loves all the same things that I do and has a preschooler who my daughter adores, living 30 minutes away. We both agree that it just seems too good to be true! When I arrived she had the most beautiful table set with tea and brunch. We drank out of vintage tea cups and ate on vintage plates. I loved it! After brunch and tea we looked through her extensive stash of yummy vintage supplies and her recent thrift store finds. Finally, we got down to some crafting. We made vintage inspired Victorian cones. This project is what we are going to make at "Jolie a Paris", an art party I am hosting for our new art group "Pretty and Vintage Things". These are my completed cones...

(the vintage earring in the center of my bow was my "Granny Dot's")

It was such a wonderful day! Can't wait until we craft together again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I had SO much fun! Can't wait to have you over again! xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...