Monday, May 30, 2011

A Tea to Remember

Oh my gosh! The Artful Tea was a day I will never forget. It was a day packed full of everything I love...new friends, art, antiques, boutiques, tea, wine, cupcakes, and lots of laughter. I didn't want it to end. I drove over to Mount Dora with Cassandra and we had so much fun visiting in the car. When we arrived we went straight to "Karen's Cozy Cottage" where she had a delicious breakfast waiting for us. Next, we headed to the Garden Gate Tea Room to set up for the morning events. Karen and Cassandra let me set the tables up with the art supplies for our project and other lovely goodies. I loved every minute of it! Karen and Cassandra brought along some of their amazing creations to sell. Karen's artful display... Cassandra's stunning dress form:
Cassandra's over the top tea pot she made for a give away...that I didn't win *sniff sniff* :)

After everyone arrived Cassandra taught us how to make a lovely vintage inspired frame.

Here is a photo I took of mine: We created, sipped on tea and ate a delicious lunch. After a morning of fun at the tea room we headed off for some shopping. Boy did we find some treasures. I will do a separate post on my vintage finds soon. I can't wait to share. After shopping we headed back to Karen's cottage for wine and cheese and then we had dinner at the fabulous "Goblin Market". The food was to die for! Finally, we ended the day back at Karen's for yummy ice cream cookie cake. It was truly a perfect day!(dancing in the streets with Michelle, Karen and...my new chandelier :) Needless to say this was after the wine and cheese portion of the day. lol) . (me and Cassandra)

1 comment:

  1. This was so so much fun! You looked amazing! I am so looking forward to your Paris party! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...