Friday, June 17, 2011

Ung Drill Frame Update

Last year I posted my Ung Drill Frame "Initial Art". Well, I loved how it came out but I decided that I was ready to move on from the bright pink and green shortly after I hung it in our guest room bed. I LOVE bright pink and green but I couldn't really "live" with it in my house, sooo I decided to give the frame a new look. Last summer I appliqued and embroidered a "shabby chic ship". This afternoon I painted the frame in Krylon "ballet slipper pink" and framed my ship. I hung it over the bed in the guest bedrrom/craft room (which I have been working on for a couple of weeks now, will show you the rest of the room soon) and I am soooooooooooo happy with it. I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Speaking of gorgeous, I love the new profile photo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...