Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Terrarium Fairy

My terrarium needed an update. I decided not to re-plant live plants in it this time. The metal around the bottom of the terrarium is rusting out from years of moisture :( and I didn't want to ruin it. Instead of living plants, I "planted" preserved moss and artificial ivy and fern. I embellished the tiny woodland with small pebbles, my ceramic mushroom, a pair of small garden chairs and a fairy that I created with vintage images and glitter. I placed the terrarium in front of my kitchen sink. My fairy world makes doing the dishes a little more bearable. :)

2 comments:

  1. They have the ability to withstand the heat of this type of material is fine with the activities in the kitchen. As for kitchen countertops are considered, the' use of granite inserts a rich look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! It is darling for sure! You did a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...