Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Terrarium luvin'

My Mimi gave me this amazing terrarium years ago. Every couple of years I replant it. I just replanted it last week. I added some ivy, fern and moss that I found growing in my yard. The mushroom is from target. I also placed a snail shell inside that Lilly and I found while digging in the yard.
I just love when the terrarium has condensation on the glass and the sun light is shining through. It is like a tiny, magical rain forest in my kitchen window. If you've never tried a terrarium you should. They are so low maintenance and easy to put together. You can even make them in glass jars or glass bowls. You can use a glass plate as a lid on a glass bowl to hold in the moisture. Hope you are enjoying the beauty of spring~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...