Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Sideboard and A New Fashion Obsession

I dressed up my sideboard this morning and thought I would share. I got that lace tablecloth at an antique shop in Mt Dora. I love it! The china is my grandmother's wedding china she just it handed down to me. It is so lovely. I am using it for Easter dinner this year.
I also wanted to share my latest clothing obsession. I found this beautiful top yesterday at Forever 21 for only $19.80! It is one of my all time favorite shirts. I don't usually buy multiples of clothes, but I think I have to buy another one just to have a backup replacement in case one gets a hole or stain. The picture below doesn't give it justice. It really looks like a vintage blouse. I can't wait to wear it to church with some of my favorite floral skirts and some pearls. Have a great weekend! Love, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...