Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter Party Invitations

Next month Lilly and I are throwing an Easter Party. It is going to be a girly girl party complete with tea, lemonade, cupcakes and glitter! We are going to eat, craft and go on a spring time scavenger hunt. I will be posting my party projects and plans in the weeks ahead. This weekend I created the invitations. I used a vintage Easter card image that I found at "Two Crazy Crafters". The minute I saw it I knew it was exactly what I wanted for the cards. I printed the lambs, cut them out and then glued them to hot pink blank cards. Next, I embellished them with small silk and paper posies and sugary glitter. Finally, I made little banners out of paper labels and toothpicks. I wrote the girls' names on them and used hot glue to affix them to the card. I think it looks like the little lamb is proudly inviting each guest personally.
I can't wait to show you my next project! Have a great week ! Love, Molly

4 comments:

  1. Your invitations turned out so cute! So glad you found our image. Have a wonderful day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too CUTE! You're amazing.
    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! I just know your Easter gathering is going to be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute Girlfrehn!! I love love LOVE them! You make the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY! :) You inspire me so much, and I love you! XOX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...