Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last Friday night's Marie Market Soiree, hosted by Cassandra VanCuren, did not disappoint. Christie and I had a blast! Here we are at the market...
This is me in my Marie look, Christie snapped this one as we were leaving my house When we arrived at the event, the doors to the ballroom were flanked with two breathtakingly beautiful dresses made by Cassandra... These were the tables set up for the ladies attending the weekend art event... "cake" made by Jennifer Hayslip To my shock, surprise and delight the shoes I made for myself won first place! I won this gorgeous ruffle bag made by Bryanna Fuller-Lenan . The pair I made for Christie won honorable mention so to say I was thrilled would be an understatement. I tried to play it cool but inside I was definately doing the happy dance :) Me and Jen Hayslip of "Sweet Eye Candy Creations" Me and Heidi of "Birds of a Feather" Me and the host Cassi Here is photographer extraordinaire, Tiffany Kirchner Dixon, she photographed the event. I got to meet these great women that I blogged about in my previous post and I was just on cloud 9! It was a night I will not soon forget. Cassi did an amazing job putting the event together and I only saw a fraction of it. If you would like to check out more about what went on at the event visit her Marie's Danse des Fleurs site. I can promise you will be gasping at all the beautiful art and costumes! Love and blessings, Molly

2 comments:

  1. Wow Molly!!! You AND your shoes look amazing!! My favorite photo is the one of you curtsying. And, I'm surprised at ALL that you one first (and second) place. Looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! I meant NOT surprised at all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...